background

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Happy New Year!!!!

I hope you and your families had a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Yes it's already the 10th - I know! I'm a little behind on my blogging. I know J. Garza Expressions Photography is going to have an AWESOME year. I've been spending the last 2 weeks de-cluttering my home and getting a little more organized. The Christmas season always keeps me so busy that I have to take the first 2 weeks off in January to get things back to normal. I'm in the works of doing my BIG High School Senior mail out so Seniors attending MHS and AHS... be on the lookout. I'm also already getting my Easter Special with live bunnies ready. I have decided to do one session day in Manvel TX. and one in Bishop TX. Send me an e-mail if you are interested in more information e-mailed directly to you as soon as I have all the details.


Happy 2009 from the Garza Family!

No comments: