background

Monday, May 14, 2007

Mothers Day Wishes

I hope everyone had a wonderful Mothers Day. I myself had a very nice day out with my family. No errands to do ... no floors to clean... (it's mothers day :) - save it for tomorrow!) We took a drive to Brazos Bend State Park and just enjoyed the scenery. I hardly ever take the time to take any nature pictures but the trees were so massive I just could not resist. And yes, it was HOT out there. I think next time we will be going in the evening hours. But, it was fun to watch the kids hike around and check out every little bug, turtle, and squirrel they could find. Next it was off to dinner at the exciting Rain Forest Cafe where my children were amazed as the wild animals came to life. It was so much fun to see their little faces lite up when it started to thundrestorm inside the restarunt. If you haven't been to The Rain Forest Cafe you should - it's pretty neat. At the end of the day when the baths were done, the rasberries were blown on my little ones tummies, and the giggle fest had finally stopped I realized how lucky I truely am. Enjoy these pictures from my wonderful day!



me with my 3 beautiful children - as you can see... my son does not like pictures!
Just the Girls!
Got ya! Finally got a picture of his face.

No comments: