background

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Who says South Texas doesn't have seasons...

We have them... just a little later. Two weeks ago I took my 3 little ones out and about to play and explore. It was such a pretty day, no need to waste it inside watching TV. So of course as I walk out the door, I grab my camera, because you never know what you might see. I'm glad I did because I got some beautiful shots of the season changing. A little late but still changing. The leaves finally have tones of red and gold. It's always so dissapointing to me when October and November's trees are full of deep green leaves. I miss having seasons.





Of course it just wouldn't be right if I had my camera and didn't take pictures of the kiddos. Check out these neat textures and borders I purchased. They totally change the look and feel of the portrait.




No comments: