background

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Soldiers for Christ

Finally...
I have been waiting... and waiting... and waiting to snap some shots of Pastor McBride and his beautiful wife Nicolle. Around Christmas 2006 (yes I said 2006) one of their church members Kim purchased a session for them as a gift. After several conflicts between their schedule and mine, I just thought it was a lost cause. Well a few weeks ago, I got a call from Nicolle and was thrilled when she said they finally wanted to have their session. I was invited to their Church to set up and take their portraits. They were so nice and a pleasure to work with. I enjoyed talking to them about their church and meeting a few of their church Members.
Here's a sneak peek of their session. I'm hoping to have them all online soon.

You can visit the Soldiers for Christ website at: http://www.ourchurch.com/member/s/sfc/



No comments: