background

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

It's VACATION TIME BABY!

MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments

I just wanted to let everyone know that I am now booked thru the first part of August 2008. I will be taking a much needed vacation at the end of this month to early July and I have all of my weekends (and some weekday evenings) booked up. If you are interested in having a session or event photographed by me remember to call or e-mail me as soon as you can to make sure I have those dates available. Summer will be over soon and I will begin to do my holiday sessions. Start looking at your calendars if you want portraits in time for Christmas this year. Your session will have to be completed by November 2008 in order to receive your prints in time.

I'm sure I will be posting vacation pictures to keep you updated with the day in the life of the Garza Family. We will be on the beautiful white sandy beaches of Pensacola Florida. I can't wait!
Tootles!

No comments: