background

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Did you know I have a referral program?

I work by referral ONLY. Since I'm a full time MOM of 3 amazing kids and have a full time job at a local credit union, photography is something I can only handle on weekends at this time. I still love meeting new clients every chance I get. Share your experience with family and friends and let them know how much more personal your portraits are compared to the typical chain studio. If you refer someone to my studio,and they reserve and complete a session, you will receive a $25.00 portrait credit that can be used towards purchasing additional portraits from your session.
So forward my blog and my website to everyone you know and don't forget tell them to turn your name in for the referral credit. :)

No comments: