background

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Christmas Set is Ready To Shoot!

I am lovin' my new set for Christmas portraits. The theme will be "A Hard Candy Christmas" and it's so much FUN with red and white candy and of course SNOW!
These will be done one day only in my home studio on December 7, 2008.
Sessions will be only $30.00 and will include a complementary 5X7 and 4 wallets. I will have special packages available for that day only.
Please call or e-mail me to select your session time.











For all of my Bishop and Kingsville clients... I will be in your area on Thanksgiving weekend with my new "Hard Candy Christmas" set. On Saturday November 29, 2008 I will be at Spoiled Rotten a new shop in Bishop, TX. taking portraits of little ones. More details coming to your area very soon. Or if you can't wait, give me a call!

No comments: