background

Monday, November 16, 2009

DSAH Buddy Walk 2009

I was so blessed to be asked to photograph the DSAH Buddy Walk last Saturday. The Down Syndrome Association of Houston had over 3500 amazing people who made this event a success! So many families are helped with the participation and donations of family and friends! As I spoke with some of the families on Saturday I could see the amazing bond that brought them all together. Thank you so much for inviting me to photograph your event. I met so many neat families and the children were truly amazing. Here is a little peek of some of the great shots I was able to get on Saturday. The rest can be seen on Facebook and more on Shutterfly http://dsahbuddywalk2009.shutterfly.com/pictures
ENJOY!






I wanted to give a special thanks to my 3 assistants for the day... Ms. Whitney, Ms. Madison and of course my little Savannah.
You girls did an amazing job and I really appreciated all your help. I hope to see you guys soon!

No comments: