background

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Senior Sessions

Last weekend I had 2 senior sessions with Whitney and Morgan. These girls are currently Juniors at Manvel High School and will be first to graduate as a Manvel Maverick Class of 2009. I had so much fun with these two. We just kind of hit a few local spots and took some great shots. Both are a little bit country (can't you tell?) and I love, love, love how cute these girls looked in their boots.




I got some great pictures of Miss Morgan. I just love this one on the tracks - so open and care free. It just seems to fit her personality.





Now Miss Whitney - I have to say my favorite picture has to be the one with the star.
Anyone know where we found that cool background? It's funny how you can get great shots right in your own back yard. :)





You will be seeing more of these two in the future. They have expressed interest in being one of my Senior models.

Are you interested in being a J. Garza Expressions Senior Model? I will be having a Senior Model search in April. Anyone interested must be a Junior currently, be outgoing and willing to promote my studio to their friends. In exchange, you can earn FREE sessions, FREE print credit and other fun stuff! You could be the be the first to try new techniques or locations.

This is a fun way to start your to your Senior Year!
If this sounds like something you want to do, send me an e-mail to jennig2672@yahoo.com - give me your name, age, and school you attend.

Whitney & Morgan, thanks so much for being great models! See you soon.

1 comment:

Melissa Rodriguez Photography said...

Love the angles on these. Such beautiful ladies!